Friday, June 25, 2010

Whats the best color eyeshadow to make my eyes stand out more?

I have really light blue eyes and can't seem to find a suitable color that works with them w/o being overpoweringWhats the best color eyeshadow to make my eyes stand out more?
For light blue eyes, you should stick with subtle gray or subtle brown eyeshadow colors. Usr the darkest of these hues on the lids, then go lighter as you get further from the eye, with the very lightest (almost a beige or cream color) beneath the actual eyebrow.


For evening make-up, you can substitute the subtle colors for darker colors to get a more dramatic effect.Whats the best color eyeshadow to make my eyes stand out more?
if you outline your eyes in white, it should makes them look bigger, if thats what you meant as to having them stand out. if you use a rediculous about of black makeup, that also makes your eyes look pretty big, but im sure thats not what youre talking about. Report Abuse

bronzish/brownish.
Keep it more natural. Light or med. Brow, tan or some Grey. Line those eyebrows to emphasize (biggie). And make sure they are shaped. Some liner but not to thick--just above and some dashes on lower eye. Some can use blue liner--again keep it soft. Highlighter on high brow. Mascara ( we don't know what color your hair is--maybe a little blue on tip of lash)--and curl those lashes. You can do more for an evening out but on the whole keep it natural looking. You'll be happier.


I think you will find the less you use the better. And time might make you cut out many of the products you thought you needed.. Just my view but I like it soft. And who needs a melting face in the summer? Unless you work somewhere where more is wanted--do more natural.


How are your cheekbones? Blush always can bring eyes out more.


Hairstyle? Go have a makeover see if you like anything.


Go to some of the better stores often they offer free make up consultation (be careful here --usually they are over doers) Take what you like--turn down anything you don't. I hate dark lipsticks and nails but they always want to use it on me at the stores. Just not me. . It is up to you. in many ways--what feels good to you. . For myself the less I used make-up -the less I felt I needed it.
try navy blue eyeshadow! i heard its great for everyone! it defenitly worked for me.
try earthy colours like bronze or tan..it will make your eyes stand out as it is the opposite colour family to your blue coloured eyes
a dark color or a light green
use a silvery/grey to make them pop!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
freckles