Wednesday, June 23, 2010

What kind of eyeshadow could I apply to make my eyes look bigger and more awake and how do I apply it?

(I have blue eyes, if that's any help) :-)What kind of eyeshadow could I apply to make my eyes look bigger and more awake and how do I apply it?
A soft white eyeshadow used on the eyelids, around the tear ducts, and where you get dark circles will brighten up your eyes and make you look more awake.What kind of eyeshadow could I apply to make my eyes look bigger and more awake and how do I apply it?
A pale creamy golden color will make them stand out a lot and will go with most skin tones and hair colors (and the blue eyes) make sure its not too bright. I quite like this one =]


http://www.maccosmetics.co.uk/templates/鈥?/a>


But if you want to make a goldy smoky eyes kinda effect which looks really nice i suggest this one..http://www.maybelline.co.uk/PRODUCTS/Eye鈥?/a>
use mary kay eyeshadow in bamboo. apply that and mascara. dont use eyeliner and it will make ur eyes look bigger, more awake, and it will also bring out ur natural eye color.
Despite what most people think for blue eyes blue eye-shadows really make eyes pop. With that said use a light blues shadow on your lids. Nothing that is too crazy just something with a light hint of blue. Next use a slightly darker shade on the crease. Use a white eye line on the corner of your bottom lashes as close to the water line as possible. Just in the corner near the tear drop and then slightly on the outside corner as well. This will help your eyes seem bigger and more awake. If you like eye liner then use it but go just under the white and blend. Don't use eyeliner on your top lid, it will make your eyes seem smaller. Then follow with 2 coats of mascara. Usually if you are light skined with blue eyes a dark brown will look more natural and once more bring out your eyes.





I hope this helps. Anymore questions just let me know!
Ok firstly the worst thing to do for small eyes is a smoky effect, it makes it too small.


You want to apply white eyeliner to make your eyes bigger. Then a pale colour white eyeshadow.


then, using solid/liquid eyeliner, line the top of your eyes. Do a flick on the ends if you want


then add mascara, false lashes if you want
Im a pretty girly girl and would love to teach others how to do make up and hair and so I got youtube! I haven't done any yet because I wasn't sure if anyone would be interested but if you r leave me a comment and subscribe and I will be happy to teach you all i Know! :D





http://www.youtube.com/user/xXxOnnaxXx





Good Luck x
u can find it on youtube. type in how can i make my eyes look bigger. there would be stuff that pops up.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
freckles