Friday, June 25, 2010

What colour eyeshadow should i wear to make my green-brown hazel eyes look more green?

I have fair skin and dark brown hair.What colour eyeshadow should i wear to make my green-brown hazel eyes look more green?
check the links below for beauty tips to:-- * Eyeshadow - Makeup Tips


http://blog.360.yahoo.com/blog-42eT_e8_b鈥?/a>What colour eyeshadow should i wear to make my green-brown hazel eyes look more green?
I have the same coloring as you. Use either dark green or a brown color. I find using brown eyeliner really makes them pop.
dark brown...so it can bring out ur eyes..never match ur eye shadow with ur eye color=)
pretty. use a dark plum eyeshadow or liner smudged a little bit.





coppers also bring out the green well.
plum =)
PURPLE, good news it is even the color for fall.
coppery-gold shadow with plum/brown liner
Get tht Almay sutff tht they advertize um..it gives you liner mascara and shadow in like one thing..you can get it at walmart!! %26lt;3

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
freckles