Wednesday, June 23, 2010

How to apply eyeshadow to make my eyes look bigger like those girls in Japanese anime?

', Wink...that's an extreme all right. But I do want to achieve a somewhat beautiful eyes look.How to apply eyeshadow to make my eyes look bigger like those girls in Japanese anime?
1. Use eyeliner only on the outer rim of the eyelids, not the inner rim.











2. Blend eyeliner with a cotton swab rather than leaving it as a harsh line.











3. Avoid drawing eyeliner on the inner corner of the lower lid; instead, start the line at the beginning of eyelash growth.











4. Use a light shade of eye shadow on the upper lid leading upto the brow.











5. Try a black mascara if brown does not bring out your eyes enough.How to apply eyeshadow to make my eyes look bigger like those girls in Japanese anime?
Try extending your eyeliner a little bit farther out of the outside corners of your eyes w/a little curl upward (to get the japanese look) as well as putting a little bit of black eyeshaddow right on the eyeliner after.
Well, I could do it on you if you were close by the place I am.... hahaha...


I am good at making different expressions on my face and have been successful at it too on others. Can make my eyes look smaller, larger, make myself look younger, older, lighter, paler, fuller with tanned colours, and more...


I love it... but sometimes I dont put anything on though.


Well, havent been putting what I practice into writing but try to line up your eyes with black eye pencil around your eyes. Then put gradation of colours, minimum two on your eyelids. Put darker colour at the bottom and lighter as you go up. The colours could be of natural ones or could be extreme to contrast one another. This can also depends on your clothing. Put some lighter shades underneath your eyes to make your own eyes the spot light the pair of lights on a face....


I hope this helps....
just be yourself, you'll never look like those girls. Who cares

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
freckles