Wednesday, June 23, 2010

What colors of eyeshadow and lipstick would make me look good?

I have light skin, but some redness on the cheeks (I think it's rosecea)


My eyes are brown and my hair is redish brown.


Thanks.What colors of eyeshadow and lipstick would make me look good?
see your dermatologist for treatment of rosecea. when it's improved, visit the local mall for some professional advice at the make up counter.What colors of eyeshadow and lipstick would make me look good?
For eyeshadow, I would try the cream/mocha combo that's very classic with darkest brown eyeliner and the charcoal grey combo with black eyeliner. For colored eyeshadows, khaki green is nice with auburn hair and peaches are pretty.





For lipstick you could get some lipglosses in colors like peach, nude, and bronze. Lipsticks in colors like russet/terracotta, bronzes, coral, and maybe a carefully selected pink.
a light pink lipstick/lip gloss if you want it to be subtle. If you want it to stand out, then bright red. eyeshadow-wise, i would try the smoky eye look. I would have to see what you look like to get a better idea but i hope this helps :]

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
freckles