Friday, June 25, 2010

What eyeshadow should I use to make my eyes stand out more?

My eyes are a light gold/green color, and they are deep set..what colors should I use to make them stand out more, and appear larger? And what color should I use to highlight under my eyebrows? Every time I apply light eyeshadow under my brows it looks fake!


Thanks!What eyeshadow should I use to make my eyes stand out more?
if you want to bring out the gold specs in your eyes stick with bronzy colors...put a shimery tan all over your eye lid and they to bring out the depth but a darker bronze color in the crease and use brown mascara and eyeliner. To bring out the green use a light green all over your eyelids then use a darker forest green in the crease and for mascara and and eyeliner use purple but not crazy funky purples use plums...make sure your eyeshadow is always shimmery because it will look best with the gold specs in your eyes. And the best beauty trick i've ever tried is using slightly shimery cream almost white colors in the inner corners of your eyes and right underneath your eyebrow. when u enhance with white your eyes look bigger and the brow bone more defined. and always curl your eyelashes! And as far as brands go... Physicians Formula or Merell Norman for eyeshadows, Urban Decay or CoverGirl for eyeliners, Lash Blast Mascara by Cover girl or Lancome Double Ended MascaraWhat eyeshadow should I use to make my eyes stand out more?
purple because it is the closest thing to red which is opposite green on the colour wheel.opposite colours on the colour wheel such as green is opposite to red make each other stand out but i doubt you want to wear red eyeshadow?so purples are good option to make ur eyes stand out.as ur eyes are hazel (green and gold) your colouring is warm so a pale/soft gold would look natural as a highlighter for your eyebrows x
I have deep set eyes,I use a light color but not all over the lid,and I never do under my brows because I'm naturally light there.sometimes I'll put a little luminous cream on my lid.(like wet n'wild cream blush)If your eyes are quite large you could line the top and bottom to make them stand out more
Try the new Almay eyeshadows that are designed specifically for green eyes (they also have ones for blue and brown). I haven't tried them, but I heard that they work well.


Violet tones also works well for green eyes.
purples, pinks, browns, and corals


Use a light tan or off white colour! and blend the colours together using a 'window wiper' motion so you do not have a line wear the makeup ends.



pinks, purples, amber colors, and also put some white in your tear duct and on your water line. try a line brown for highlighting your brow
think you should put silver eyeshadow on top of your eyes.
shades of purple and pink
  • chi hair
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    freckles