Friday, June 25, 2010

What eyeshadow color(s) can I use to really make my eyes pop?

The ring of color on the outside of my iris is a dark navy that lightens to a medium blue on the inner side (just a little, it's more navy). The middle color of my eyes is a light blue-green and the color closest to my pupil is a light forest green. I've use gold or mossy green most days, but I really want a color to make my eyes pop tonight. I really hate using pinks, purples, and blues because they look so unnatural, more so on my very fair skin. Any suggestions??What eyeshadow color(s) can I use to really make my eyes pop?
Because orange is the complete opposite of blue, using something in that color family will really bring out your eyes. My eyes are very similar in color, and when I use a shimmery beige, gold, or bronze color you can really see the blue. Red is the contrasting color for green, so if you want to bring that out use something with more of that tone. What looks nice is to line your eyes with navy, and use the gold shadow--the navy brings the blue out and the gold makes it pop.What eyeshadow color(s) can I use to really make my eyes pop?
Almay makes this color collection called ';Bring out the Blue';. It's coordinated shades of eye shadow, liner, and mascara that are designed to make your eyes pop! They're sold at any pharmacy or discount department store. Give it a try!
Wear something close to your natural eye color. Don't ever wear eyeshadow that matches your clothes for that day. It's very 80's. I have a similar eye color and I use a soft goldish/green color from Clinique that I can't remeber the name of. Just make shure it looks natural and don't overdo it. Good luck.
my eyes are pretty much the same as you. I use black eyeliner on the bottom, with a black-brown eyeliner on top with brown shades of eyeshadow. it has a stunning effect. go to this website and it will give you tips on how to apply makeup
i would go with some browns and like colors like that those colors make my eyes pop out.
Makeup for small eyes


http://geethabeautytips.blogspot.com/200鈥?/a>





Makeup tips for deep-set eyes


http://geethabeautytips.blogspot.com/200鈥?/a>
I use tans and browns and right under the brow use white. That really makes my eyes pop out. The white seems to make the difference.
Best to use neutral tones, from taupe to sable brown.
purpler or gold
Try shades of grey or yellow. Too much black would overpower them. Don't wear so much so that it looks fake though. Sometimes nude shades with a touch of eyeliner and mascera will be all you need. Sounds like you have really gorgeous eyes!
you use blue eyeshadow
purple will bring out the green, and orange will bring out the blue... and since you don't want anything too unnatural, try an orange... its not too far off from browns, which are more natural... and when you put it on, you don't have to put on a lot or a really bright orange...i have extremely fair skin with blue eyes, and i use orange and darker shades of pink to bring mine out...
pretty shimmery golds or silver colors.. with a light tan color in the crease would be really shimmery and naturally beautiful! have fun tonight! :)
green eyeshadow and brown mascara ;o)
Smokey eyes would look great. Not the Elvira look but a subtle smokey eye would be alluring. Think about purchasing a Kevyn Aucoin makeup book and have someone to assist you in applying your smokey look. Kevyn Aucoin was one of the best, I mean best makeup artists alive. I've purchased one of his hardback books a few years ago and found it to be priceless. He has been on Oprah many times.
navy blue combined with pearl beige
I have similar eyes and i use a khaki green colour made by Estee Lauder - it really eccentuates the blue.
i think black and for the eyes pink
Makeup is to express and show off your features. An eyeshadow I'd recommend is either tan, or anything somewhat darker than your own skintone. It may make your eyes pop out more, I'm not too sure. But that is my best recommendation. Good luck!
Well, purple brings out green. Nice eye color. :)
Um, try a shimmering light brown or mink. i have light blue eyes but ive seen that color eye b4 and it really works :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
freckles