Wednesday, June 23, 2010

What can I put on under my eyeshadow to make it stay longer without creasing?

Mary Kay eye primerWhat can I put on under my eyeshadow to make it stay longer without creasing?
some kind of powder, maybe some victoria's secretWhat can I put on under my eyeshadow to make it stay longer without creasing?
f.y...eye


benefit cosmetics


use it under ur shadow. its cheap and lasts all day without annoying creasing.
I actualy just fluted on this one. Foundation under the eye shadow gives u hours longer of crease free shadow wear. It works for me.Good luck Curious 2006
im a cheerleader and i tumble our secret is lipgloss and then eye-shadow and glitter
Mary Kay eye primer works great and doesn't crease. Also, make sure you are using a little concealer and/or foundation so that it has something to adhere to. Also, if you are using a powder eyeshadow, you might try putting it on with a damp (not wet, just damp) brush. It seems to help put more color on without making it cakey.
A concealer. No muss no fuss. Stays on. But why go to all that trouble when Revlon makes Colorstay eyeshadow?? 12 hour wear. If you like cream shadow, Revlon Eyeglide works and doesn't crease at all.
I've tested Elizabeth Arden's Eye-Fix Primer at the counter and it worked really well. I haven't put this to practical use, but knowing some of their other products, I'd guess that this would be a good one to use.
I have found that if you use powder eyeshadow first, and then apply liquid shadow on top, it will stay all day, and not crease or smear. You can use a powder shadow that matches your skin, and put on whatever color of liquid shadow you want. Works for me.
Primer helps. Stay away from cream shadows, they will only give you heartache and creases. I like MAC and Clinique a lot. Drugstore- Maybelline and Almay.
A light foundation or matt powder
i usualy put a small dab of aveeno moisture cream on before i do my eyeshadow it helps stay on longer and it never creases
almay powder eyeshadow doesn't crease.
ussually wat u do is wen u use powder eyeshadow u use a moistureizer or some liquid base. kind of like wen u put on liquid foundation then powder?
You need an eyeshadow primer. But before applying, make sure that you don't apply any moisturizer to your lid area (it happens more that you realize). A great primer comes in Mally Roncal's smoky eye shadow sets sold on qvc and their site, it's called Mally Beauty.
  • How to enhance my brown skinwhat type of skin care should i get
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    freckles