Friday, June 25, 2010

What colour eyeshadow make brown eyes stick out more?

I have brown eyes and brown hair..I will post a photo at the end:)





(PLEASE,NO RUDE COMMENTS!)


http://i37.tinypic.com/ajm2hu.jpgWhat colour eyeshadow make brown eyes stick out more?
I have brown eyes too. and green's %26amp; brown's alway work.


but mix it up every once in a while maybe try the smokey eye effect.


if you curl your eyelashes that makes them pop more too.


if you dont have any eyelashes get fake ones.


hope i helpedWhat colour eyeshadow make brown eyes stick out more?
Us brown eyed girls are the luckiest. We can pull anything off!


If you're up for something crazy...Then keep reading. :]


Here's the dealio. I have a freakish makeup obsession. I'm pretty damn good and the crazy makeup-ad-worthy stuff. I basically focus on eyes. So here it goes I guess. I'll describe a really relaxed 3 minute look that I do. :]


I have clear, relatively good skin, so I don't really use foundation at all, just a moisturizer. I like a hint of color so I use a nice tinted one. I use chapstick to keep my lips soft and then a nice gloss in a light tone. I like Victoria's Secrets lip glosses, personally. My favorite is the Candy, Baby! one, it's light pink. Beautiful color.


I am not afraid to do crazy bold eyeshadow, it's who I am and everyone accepts that and seems to like it, so I invest in good makeup from places like Ulta and Sephora. My favorite brands are Urban Decay, Mac, Nars and Too Faced and such. I always use a pale shimmery pearl towards the inside of my eyelids and, since we're going for a really calm relaxed look, then blend it into a shimmery tan or shimmery pinkish tan in the middle, blending still outward into a deeper shimmery brown. I thennn apply black eyeliner in a relatively thin line all the way around my eyes, because I have the big-ish almond shaped eyes and the overall 'brown' look [brown hair, eyes and skin, when I take the time to be in the sun ;D] and it doesn't look crappy and goth to have eyeliner all the way around. Then I apply 2 coats of that Maybelline 'The Colossal Volum' Express' in 'Glam Black' . :]


If you're feeling a bit more adventurous you can do the same type of eyeshadow with colors, which is what I usually do. :D





Orrr, for a more simple look that plays up the lips rather than eyes, do a shimmery cream light pink eyeshadow [Try Maybelline New York Dream Matte Mousse in Heavenly Pink, it's what I use], rim your eyes with a thin line of black eyeliner, do 2 coats of black mascara and smooth on some pinkish redish gloss. I like Too Faced Mood Swing. :]


Here's some pictures of some of my looks. :D





Examples:


http://i173.photobucket.com/albums/w52/C鈥?/a>


http://i173.photobucket.com/albums/w52/C鈥?/a>


http://i173.photobucket.com/albums/w52/C鈥?/a>


http://i173.photobucket.com/albums/w52/C鈥?/a>





P.s. Those pictures are of me, so please don't post them random places, lol.





Any of you people can message me if you'd like. :]


Hope you enjoy my tips! :D
Gold, purple, and brown look good with brown eyes.I have brown eyes and hair and i wear a lot of gold and brown eyeshadow.
I'd gow ith a shimmery gold or a deep maroon with shiny untones. They make the red/gold underlights in most brown eyes pop so they look chocolately and delicious
proably a white eyeliner on top black half way on bottom andd then gold metallic eyeliod and on end of it white and on beginning tip of lid dark brownn =D
shimmery Green
shimmery gold(:


i've gotten soo many compliments on it.
I have brown eyes and I really love wearing bright blue on my eyes!
Wow, I love your makeup in that photo. I honestly think the colors you have in that picture look great on you.
shimmery light pink, and gold

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
freckles