Friday, June 25, 2010

Is there a way i can make my eyeshadow last all day such as a hot day?

The brand of my eyeshadow is from claire'sIs there a way i can make my eyeshadow last all day such as a hot day?
The cheapest product to use is contact solution.Sounds crazy, I know but really works. Dab a little on a makeup brush and swipe where you are putting the shadow. I went swimming in a lake and it stayed on! Can't beat that. Also, you may want to invest in a better brand of eye shadow. Claire's isn't specialized in make-up, so try sephora, or if you don't want to spend too much look at target or walgreens.Is there a way i can make my eyeshadow last all day such as a hot day?
top it off with a finisher. sephora provides some.


they basically seal in makeup so that it stays all day even through sweat and tears, etc.






Wear an eye primer like Urban Decay's Primer Potion.
  • chi hair
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    freckles