Wednesday, June 23, 2010

How to make eyeshadow using crayons?

Please be nice. Because I heard you can actually make lip gloss with coloring crayons. And I want to know what else can be done using crayons. I got crayon shavings.





I need a way that is cheap and easy. I want amazing color. Maybe tell me other ways besides the way I want. Trust me I am not a crazy person, I am just real creative.





Thank you for you time!How to make eyeshadow using crayons?
Haha :) That is a bit silly, but if you insist...





For lip colour, crush the shavings with a blunt instrument such as the rounded part of a spoon and mix them with some vaseline. This should make a coloured lip balm/gloss but im not sure how it would work.





As for eyeshadow, crush lots of shavings until very very fine and add to:





a. A small amount of vaseline to make a creamy shadow with a sheen





b. Some loose face powder, this should make a shadow which can be applied to the lid with a brush. Wet the brush first for a more dramatic colour.





Hope I helped


xHow to make eyeshadow using crayons?
Idkk just color on yerrr face :] i bet that works!!! =] x

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
freckles