Friday, June 25, 2010

How can I make my eyeshadow...?

How can I make really bright eyeshadow or make a dull color bright/shiny? I can't afford to currently go out and buy some new colors.How can I make my eyeshadow...?
Using a primer can really help. It is under the eyeshadow. It makes the color brighter and also lasts longer. A cheap primer is using vaseline or using your concealer/foundation. You can also buy primers. Another idea is using a light or neutral cream eyeshadow. Good luck!How can I make my eyeshadow...?
Uhm wet the aplicator so it goes on thicker? It works for me.
Put a base on your eye before puting on your eyeshadow....For a base you can use an all-over pencil or a light colored eyeliner. It make the color of your eyeshadow more vibrant.
i get stuck in this fusion alot all i do is think of the color i want then i mixs the colors i think whould make that color than i test it on my arm to see if it is the color i want.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
freckles