Friday, June 25, 2010

What eyeshadow colors or brands will make my eyes pop?

I always get compliments on my eyes but I don't know what shade to use to really make them stand out. I have blue grey eyes that occasionally have a green tint. Any specific colors or shades anyone recommends?What eyeshadow colors or brands will make my eyes pop?
Oh yeah, purple would look smashing. Purple Pop by Covergirl. I have brown eyes, and it makes them look awesome. May I also suggest maybe a brownish red?What eyeshadow colors or brands will make my eyes pop?
i have that colour of eyes and i think most colours suit tbh,


but greeney blues, purple, green, blue, and golden colours work really well. black really makes them stand out though and is a contrast to the pale colour.





i lovelovelove urban decay because they have tons and tons of colours especially oilslick, flipback, flash, and midnight cowboy rides again.





i also love mac my favourite being the mineralize eye shadow quad in fashion patch. it has 4 merged eyeshadow colours : ice blue, off white, black shimmer and light white pink.





hope this helps :)





x
Your eyes sound beautiful! I would say a brown eyeliner, with a green eyeshadow, if you want to bring out green, or purple to bring out blue. The brown works with your eye color to make it pop.





You may want to look into Almay's eye color collection. They have sets for each eye color. I use the 'bring out the brown' set, because I have brown eyes.
definitly nottttt purples. purples are only good for hazels and browns.


for your shade i suggest teals, and navy blues, silvers, greys, maybe a olive green, darker colors most definitley. purples would be acceptable i guess but not really a friend to your color.





brands


if money isnt an issue get some MAC eye shadows


but covergirl and other brands work just as well
borwns can tend to really brigthenn up green eyes and gray eyes but if u have blue eyes then try purple , purple really birghtens up blue eyes but in general since u said ur eyes are blue/grey with a hint of green then i reocmmend try shades of gold , bronze or brown these tend to make light eye colors pop out more hope this helps
my eyes are the same colour, and i always wear black/dark eyeshadow and smudge them to make it look really smokey,


get a lot of compliments from people saying that my eyes really stand out... you should give it a tryy :)
pinks and browns are great for blue eyes. purple is great for green!





i'd go with a lot of shades of brown.. mac has a nice selection. :)
Purples.
http://www.youtube.com/user/TheFabAnna

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
freckles