Wednesday, June 23, 2010

What color eyeshadow will make your eyes look blue?

i have like dark green eyes.What color eyeshadow will make your eyes look blue?
Hot Pink, Chocolate Brown, Yellow, Lime Green, Baby Blue, etc.





BUT, you should where blue contacts/


-SicilyWhat color eyeshadow will make your eyes look blue?
I'm not a lady like you Trish, but I as a man I don't believe anything or any kind of eye shadow will make your green eyes look blue. I compliment you on wanting blue eyes because I think blue eyes are so beautiful, like mine. The only thing I can think of might be a non-prescription colored contact. Unless you already wear contacts, just get blue ones. I also like green eyes, light or dark. My wife has light green eyes and she is beautiful, as long as she wears matching clothes she's prettier than a morning sunrise. I don't know why you want blue eyes, but your own is just as good and beautiful. Dress to match your eyes, and if you keep a smile on your face you won't need cover up or mascara or anything, keep that in mind. I hope you are able to do what you want Trish, but take a good look at what you have first. Good luck.
No color will change your eye color, but to bring out blue tones in your eyes, try light pinks.
Light green eyeshadow. Not a lot of it though! Just under your bottom eyelashes should do the trick!
Sorry, but you can't change your eye color. Have you considered colored contact lenses?
well i dont think u can make green eyes look blue but i have really blue eyes and i use white eyeshadow
Dark Green???





That's beautiful!! I've always wanted green eyes.
I dont think anything can change your eye color.
umm contacts can only make u have blue eye color.
eyeshadow cant help ur eye color. use color contacts
  • chi hair
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    freckles