Wednesday, June 23, 2010

What color eyeshadow should I use to make my eyes ';pop';?

I have lightly tanned skin and light golden brown eyes the exact same color as my hair, except for the very faint grey-green color on the outer edge of my iris. I've been using a very light pink shimmer eyeshadow with a white shimmer eyeshadow on the crevice of my eyelid as well as a charcoal grey eyeliner on my top lid right above the eyelash line and a copper eyeliner on my bottom lid with black mascara.This look just dosn't seem to be making my eyes ';pop'; though. I've tried plumish purple, gold, and green colored eyeshadows, but they just don't work out for me. Maybe I just don't know how to apply the shadow correctly or something. I'd like to know of both natrual colors and dramatic funky colors that would best show off my eye color. Ideas anyone?What color eyeshadow should I use to make my eyes ';pop';?
why don't you try a nice light brown with a sort of orange tone to it with some glitter on the lid with a rich brown in the crease, chocolate liner and brown/black mascara?What color eyeshadow should I use to make my eyes ';pop';?
Use the opposite of your eye colour. In your case, light blue. Remember DO NOT apply it under the brow bone, only on the lid! And make sure you really blend it or else it will look pretty 80's!
Blue brings out brown eyes and vice versa. Also use dark brown or charcoal colored eyeliner.
a bold blue maybe? seems like maybe your trying to many colors at once....all your colors should be varying shades of each other or at least complement the lid color.....
i think that a cool blue color faded into violet color would be awesome! the violet brings out the green in your eyes. but make sure to blend it well.. maybe a little brown or light purple eye liner. it'll look hot.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
freckles