Wednesday, June 23, 2010

How can I make my hazel eyes pop without eyeshadow?

I really wish I had blue eyes but I have hazel eyes and my mom would never let me get blue contacts for no reason other than to have blue eyes. What are good makeup tips to make my boring eyes stand out with just using eyeliner. I'm allergic to most eyeshadows. Weird- I know. haha.How can I make my hazel eyes pop without eyeshadow?
i have hazel eyes too, and the best eyeliner for hazel eyes is purple. i know it sounds kind of weird now, but trust me, the purple makes hazel eyes pop! hope it helps =]How can I make my hazel eyes pop without eyeshadow?
maybe you should try to make your eyelashes longer by using one of those eyelash curlers. then use black mascara. what i do is is blow dry my eyelash curler, then curl them. then, i put on mascara while looking down. i put a mirror below me to see what im doing. i also put mascara at the bottom lashes too. it really makes my eyes stand out. i dont have hazel eyes but i have light brown. my cousin has hazel eyes and she does this make up tip too!





hope it'll work!





and that sucks that your allergic to most eyeshadows. =/
Love-heart there are no prettier eyes than Hazel. You just keep your hair done good and the face clean and smiling and you gonna catch a bunch of looks . Your hazel eyes are just as pretty as my green ones. Be proud of what you have and flaunt it.
I have hazel eyes, i just put eyeliner on %26amp; also do a design that fits your eyes %26amp; face, light color eyeshadow.





works best for me.
I have hazel eyes but more blueish than green so I use black mascara with grey or brown eyeshadow, and I also use the same color eyeshadow to apply on the eyelashes, which makes your eyeliner stand out more and brings out your eyes...like the smoky look.
Smudge blue or brown eyeliner. Use mascara - black brown.
Wear a solid green blouse
Nothing adds a touch of glamour to hazel eyes like black mascara. In addition to being quick and easy it can add drama with eyeshadow or liner or without be fun and flirty.
Eyeliner will never hurt, Or use vasalen


Or even a touch of mascara,


Clip away bangs and myabe a lil foundation.


Good Luck hun!





Tip: If you go to shoppers, She might be able to show you


some eyeshadow that dosent have the stuff your allergic


to in it, Or she could give you tips, also write to a ask collem.


You'll never know! Good Luck! %26amp; Shine on!
well, you can try brown eyeliner or brown messgera. it looks beautiful.
YOU NEED TO GET A LIQUID EYELINER W/ A FINE APPLICATION BRUSH AND APPLY IT ON THE INSIDE OF YOUR UPPER EYELID...THAT MAKES THEM POP I HAD A WOMAN AT NORDSTROM'S USE IT ON ME IN THE ';LAURA MERCIER'; BRAND AND IT LOOKED REALLY NICE!
get a slightly dark shimmery purple or a pretty copper give eye linner a try it looks good but don't go too dark!!!!
The best way to make any eye color pop is to make sure you have good eyebrows. Make sure they are shaped properly and fill in the color slightly with a brow liner.
I have hazel eyes also %26amp; I try to make the most of them. I use a greenish color eyeliner and I wear green and plum colored eye shadows but since you are allergic try using a brownish mascara or just put a dab of vaseline on your eyelashes.
wear a dark blue eyeliner and put some blush by your eye, and a shirt that is maybe green or blue to bring them outl

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
freckles