Friday, June 25, 2010

How do I make my eyes pop? {(eyeshadow question)}?

I really like the look that Taylor Momsen had on the cover of teen vogue, particularily the eyes. How would I do that similar look without looking like a raccoon in the process? I really want to make my eyes pop.





http://i651.photobucket.com/albums/uu239鈥?/a>How do I make my eyes pop? {(eyeshadow question)}?
Use green eyeliner/eyeshadow if you have red undertones and purple eyeliner/eyeshadow if you have gold undertones. So I'm going to make this organized...


Red undertones:


Dark green/forest green eyeliner


Pale green eyeshadow


Black mascara





Gold undertones:


Purple/plum eyeliner


Lavender eyeshadow


Brown mascaraHow do I make my eyes pop? {(eyeshadow question)}?
do a brighter color that matches with your outfit our a dark sparkly grey on your eyelid then do the upper eye (under eyebrow) with a shimmery light color that matches your skin and wear eyeliner on the eyelid near the lashes and on your bottom lashes. Use badgal lash by benefit.
I would say use white eyeliner because it makes the eyes pop and then add your black or dark brown liner/shadows!
you're pretty!! ^_^ just go to youtube, there are a lot of tutorials about stuff like that
eyeshadow helps but to really make your eyes pop use a black or brown eyeliner on both your top and bottom lash lines.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
freckles