Wednesday, June 23, 2010

I just dyed my hair jet black. What color make up (blush,eyeshadow, lip color) will look good.?

I'm mixed black and white, I guess im considered light skinned. But i have a tan right now. But yeah, i just dyed my hair jet black and i dont want to look gothic or anything to crazy but i still want to wear make up. please help:-)I just dyed my hair jet black. What color make up (blush,eyeshadow, lip color) will look good.?
Ok...well i suggest a Nicole Scherzinger look,she has black hair and medium skin,,and she always looks beautifuul..


what makeup did you used to wear before?


id say ..eyeliner,only on the inside of your eyelids and alot of mascara, maybe some lipgloss? i used to wear alot of foundation,, but now my skin looks heaps better without any blush or foundation,maybe just use moisturiser, or natural minerals powder foundation :)





hope i helped


:DI just dyed my hair jet black. What color make up (blush,eyeshadow, lip color) will look good.?
for the eyes, i would do http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VWcpEy7aq鈥?/a>





it looks GREAT with black hair
some green eyeshadows,bright lipsticks, i like dollymix in blush from M.A.C and some mascara
use bright colors like blue orange green or pink on your eyes, and a natural looking blush
Brown eyeshadows


Pink lipstick..
I'd go with natural tones...too dark will look goth and too colorful might look funny.
  • chi hair
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    freckles