Friday, June 25, 2010

What eyeshadow should i use to make my eyes pop?

i have light brown eyes, almost yellowish orangy, medium skin, and black hair.





any tips?What eyeshadow should i use to make my eyes pop?
I think shades of purple, green, or light blue would work well for you. Urban Decay make-up makes an eyeshadow base that really makes the color stand out and stay on all day. They also have vibrant eyeshadow colors. I use it all the time and I'm very pleased with the product.What eyeshadow should i use to make my eyes pop?
almay has eyeshadows for certain eye colors... i have dark-sometimes lighter brown eyes and i just recently tried it, it's a trio and you can get it at walmart or whatever for about 5 bucks maybe? give it a try =]
Olive Green or Chocolate Brown with a hint of gold would look gorgeous! Stick to darker, more statement colors since you have dark hair and medium skin.
purples and violets
go with purples. and black eyeliner helps eyes pop too.
reds or purples
  • chi hair
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    freckles