Wednesday, June 23, 2010

How to make my eyeshadow show up better?

You just have to add more layers of it. But if you're using the powdered kind, yeah it doesn't show up well. But most people like it this way because you can kind of blend it in so that it looks super natural! I would suggest that you use the eyeshadow stick kind... like the pencil crayon kind. ThaT will do the trick!How to make my eyeshadow show up better?
a primer helps. Or a lighter base shadow. If you wear a certain colour a lot i'd advise investing in a more expensive brand because the pigment will be a lot stronger and you won't need to use as much to get the right shade you want. I have MAC eye shadows/pigments and i barely put any on but the colour still pops.How to make my eyeshadow show up better?
there is this website that will help you practice how to apply eyeshadow for up to 4-shades there you will at least have an idea how it looks
Here is how I make my Eyeshadow show up better, I have very sunken/invisible Eye lids.





1) I use Mary Kay Eye Primer. It is like Eyeshadow glue.





2) I use a deep hue rich Eye Shadow, like the shadows by Nicole Miller.





3) Then I finish off with Mary Kay Signature Mascara.
i always put my eyeshadow on with an actual brush not the sponge that comes with it.And just keep putting on more until it's as dark as you want it to be.
You can try using an eyeshadow primer before applying the shadow...this helps the shadow stick to the lid better and gives a more accurate colour pigment...also, instead of applying the shadow in a sweeping motion to the lid, try stippling. Stippling is when you apply the shadow to the lid by using your brush and ';dotting'; it on - the key is to not apply the shadow in a sweeping motion like this ________ you want to stiple like this .........
hey,


Well, it all depends what colour you use.If it's a dark colour like brown than you should put on like two brushs on your lid, if it's a light colour like beige that you should put about 3-4 brushs.





Natalie
First off, what color are you using? If you like that color, just try the same one in a different shade.


And here's some good eyeshadow colors for different colored eyes:


BLUE eyes: Tan w/ light blue


BROWN eyes: Pink, cream, Purple


GREEN: dark brown, deep purple.
Use an eye primer. It keeps your eyeshadow on longer and makes it go on smoother too. =]
Hmmm....you can try putting concealer on your lids. I have to put a little face powder over that so that the eyeshadow sticks.


And then it seems if I buy high quality eyeshadow, it shows up better. I tried the drugstore brands. The pigment is just not strong enough. Right now, I have urban decay and it's awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
freckles