Friday, June 25, 2010

What can I do or what color of eyeshadow to use to make my eyes smoky?

I have like big eyes but Im tired of making my eyeshadow the same way everyday n use the same colors any advice anyone?What can I do or what color of eyeshadow to use to make my eyes smoky?
Try Physician's Formula smoky eyes palette. It's like 9 or 10 dollars at drugstores. Choose the color of your eyes and then buy the palette that coordinates with it. There are three different eye shadow sets in the palette for three different smoky looks. I use it all the time.What can I do or what color of eyeshadow to use to make my eyes smoky?
I use browns, silvers, blacks. smokey eyes are really really simple. you dont need a handful of colors like most say you do. pick one light and one dark color and simple spread the light over your whole lid, made it darker as it spreds out. its all up to you.
You can BASICALLY USE any COLOR! :) But, the most COMMON ones are... brown, black, gray. To learn how to do smokey eye, go to youtube and type smokey eye. I learnt how to do it from all those great artists out there.
You can use any dark color, and blend it into and above the crease and on the lower lashline for that effect..





you can use dark green, dark grety, dark purple, dark blue..
use browns, blacks, dark purple that makes the eyes look smoky

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
freckles