Friday, December 4, 2009

How to make sure eyeshadow doesn't smudge or come off?

So i have an event coming up and i want to wear eyeshadow but everytime I wear it it ends up all over my eye and it will come off and smudge everywhere. So I was wondering if any of you had any tips or just tell me what you do to make sure your eyeshadow doesn't come off?? thanks.How to make sure eyeshadow doesn't smudge or come off?
buy urbahn decay eyeshadow primer it works well with cheap and expensive eyeshadows, wont come off and wont crease, i used really black eyeshadow and to my suprise it didnt come off i wasn't looking like a racoon on my sisters wedding works wonder and its only 16.00 bucks www.urbahndecay.comHow to make sure eyeshadow doesn't smudge or come off?
I use MAC eyeshadow and it lasts all day. It's a little more expensive than drugstore brands, but the quality makes it a bargain since you only need to use a little for it to go a long way.
If you use foundation color dab some on your finger and apply on your eyelid. Also if you use some of the dollar store brands think about using Maybeline or L.a Colors which they can be found at dollor tree or a dollor store so go get some
try and put a small amount of foundation on then apply eyeshadow


xo
honestly...you should but a better brand of make up. good make up will stay on all day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
freckles