Friday, December 11, 2009

How do I make my eyeshadow last all day?

my eye lids get oily or something, by the end of the day my eye shadow is all in the creases of my eyelids. Is there anything out there that I can do to make it stay in place all day?How do I make my eyeshadow last all day?
Hi...





Easily solved!!!!! Pop some matte concealer al over your eyelids then followed by a dab of loose powder or pressed powder..... then u can apply the eyeshadow... %26amp; it will stay!!!!





Try it, It'll work!!!





Good luck!!! xHow do I make my eyeshadow last all day?
You want to know what brand Rachael? Use Rimmel. It is called STAY MATTE and Walgreens is having a sale on all Rimmel products (40%). It was around $7, but I got it for $4 with discount! HURRY WHILE IT LASTS! Report Abuse

You need to use a eyeshadow primer.





You put it on your lids, rub in lightly. Let it sink in for 30 seconds then apply your eyeshadow ontop as normal.





Most good brands make your eyeshadow look more vibrant and stay put completely for 8 hours.





Cult favourites are Urban Decay Primer Potion, and Too Faced Shadow Insurance. Try reading some online reviews (or youtube videos) of these products just to see how great they are. Worth every penny





I use the Urban Decay one, its amazing.





Aplying foundation on the lids will just make the problem worse, it will all gather in the crease. Also stay away from cream shadows if not using a primer as this is also a problem for crease gathering.





:D
I use Maybelline whipped mouse foundation - it starts really creamy and light, then when you rub it on it dries like a fine power, clings really well for all day wear. rub VERY little on your finger tips and lightly apply to eyelids, just enough to get some on there, not enough to form a whole layer. Then immediately apply powder eye shadows. If you still are having problems, try using Avon liquid eyeshadows. It goes on liquid, but once it dries, it stays. Just don't cry when you are wearing that one - it STINGS when it runs!!
Apply a little bit of foundation to your eyelids before putting on powder eyeshadow. However, you might have to 'top-up' every now and then.





Have you tried cream or mousse eyeshadow? It's got a soft creamy texture. Maybelline and L'Oreal and many other brands are doing now.
yes, use a primer


this is a very good one:


http://images.google.com/imgres?imgurl=h…


you just put it under ur eye make-up and it makes it last
Yes! Eye primer is what you need. For oily lids, Urban Decay Primer Potion is the best. For dry lids, Too Faced Shadow Insurance works better. UDPP is $16 and Too Faced Shadow Insurance is $17
Use UDPP!


Urban * Decay * Primer * Potion





http://www.boots.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/ProductDisplay?storeId=10052%26amp;productId=25364%26amp;callingViewName=%26amp;langId=-1%26amp;catalogId=10551
try mineral make up.. lose powder.. it more effective and lasts longer .. one trick that I use is I will dab my eye with water and add the eyeshadow it adds more color and stays longer. Good Luck!
Applying a thin layer of foundation over the eyelid before applying your eye shadow will help it to cling to your eyelids
use some urban decay prep and prime! its expensive but works really well. but if you dont want to spend loads of money just use some concealer
use Urban Decay primer portion on the eyelid...Little goes a long...
the same thing happens to me. and my eyeliner comes off. idk what to do

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
freckles