Sunday, December 13, 2009

How to make my eyeshadow last longer?

i have no idea if i have greasy eyelids or what, but my eyeshadow always dissapears in about 2-4 hours! is there any way i can make it last the whole school day without creasing?How to make my eyeshadow last longer?
I used to have that problem, too, but I use MAC's Paints to keep my eyeshadow on. That stuff is amazing! I can fall asleep (not recommended) with it on and my makeup will still look fresh the next day. If I skip that step, my eyeshadow fades quickly and creases almost immediately. I suggest ';Untitled'; as it's a very light color and will go nicely under any color shadow. Squeeze a small amount onto your finger then take a small, thin shadow brush and spread evenly on your eyelid. Have your eyeshadow ready so that you can apply it before the Paint dries. The Paints look great alone, too, so if you're running late or are feeling lazy about your makeup one day, use a swipe by itself.How to make my eyeshadow last longer?
Try putting some moisterizing spray on(a light mist) then put on a base coat of eyeshadow, a light color that won't change what your eyeshadow will look like.
Use a cream based eyeshadow.
This works for me. Clinique Touch Base for Eyes. I have extremely oily skin and it's the only thing that has worked for me. Been using it for at least 10 years. I also use Smash Box Photo Finish as a foundation primer and oil controller. Both are available at Sephora or sephora.com.





Best wishes!
Try putting foundation on your eyelids. Sometimes people forget that place, or don't wear foundation, but it usually helps to keep eyeshadow on for a bit longer.


If that doesn't work, maybe buy some new eyeshadow. it could be that your shadow that you wear right now it too cheap. Or just reapply throughout the day if nothing prevails.
a primer or some foundation as a base.
Urban Decay Primer Potion. USE IT SISTER!
use powder over your foundation and use a good brand. chek out sephora.com. the ceapies suck!! You get what u pay for
Use a primer to help your eye shadow stay put ..Smash Box Cosmetics makes a good one or if you don't want to buy a new product foundation works well too.
Get a mac paint pot. and aply it before you aply the eyeshadow. It stays on for like 10+ hours!
Urban Decay eyeshadow primer. I use it daily. check it out


http://www.urbandecay.com/categories/Eye鈥?/a>
Try a base. MAC paints or paint pots. Or URBAN DECAY PRIMER POTION.
Try a primer like Urban Decay's primer potion. It makes my makeup last 10 hours.
  • How to enhance my brown skinwhat type of skin care should i get
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    freckles