Sunday, December 13, 2009

How can i make my eyeshadow stay on longer?

In the morning my eyeshadow looks totally fine, but in less than 3 hours it starts clumping in creases and fading, how can i get my eyeshadow to stay on all day?How can i make my eyeshadow stay on longer?
Any eyeshadow primers are great.


But if you want to do it the cheap way just put a dab of concealer and spread it out then put on your eyeshadow :)How can i make my eyeshadow stay on longer?
Yup, just like the first person, primer.





If you are able to spend more, I'd suggest urban decay eyeshadow primer.





If you're on a budget (like me) I just put some foundation on my lids before eyeshadow!
well if you're on a budget i say you get the L'oreal De-Crease


it doesn't make your eyeshadows crease[ : and works for me


that or you can just use eye color pencils that makes the color more vibrant and that should serve as a base too ? like the NYX jumbo eyeshadow pencils ?
Concealer! Put it on before you put on your eyeshadow. Every makeup artist will tell you that concealer will keep your eyeshadow in place. A primer for the face is ok to use on the eyes too but I would recommend that you use a concealer for your eyes and a primer for your face.
You should definately try Urban Decay's eyeshadow primer. It makes your eyeshadow stay on all day, and it doesn't crease! It's GREAT.





http://www.urbandecay.com/categories/Eye鈥?/a>
try primer


too faced eyeshadow insurance


apply it before you put on eyeshadow
eyeshadow primers work wonders! try eyeshadow insurance by Too Faced
get an eyeshadow base.


laura mercier's really good!
eye primer,


put it on before applying eyeshadow (:


its like... glue for your eyes (:
You apply a primer on before.


Make up for ever makes a great one and it's sold at sephora!


http://www.sephora.com/browse/product.jh鈥?/a>





hope i helped!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
freckles