Friday, December 4, 2009

How Can I Make My Eyeshadow Last Longer?

I have some Barry M Fine Glitter Dust


I find that I get glitter all over my face


Is there something I can do to make it set without using expensive products to do so?How Can I Make My Eyeshadow Last Longer?
PRIME! there are a million ways to prime your lids you just need something that will stay put on your lid and give your eyeshadow to stick too (itll also make the colors brighter)





If youre fair skinned you can go for Urban Decay Primer or concealer but personally in pictures they make you look like youre wearing a mask cause they brighten up on flash...id stick with a liquid foundation or concealer thats your skin tone your probably using one anyways so no need to go purchase other stuff...you can get some jumbo pencils those work well but be sure to use light coverage and BLEND otherwise the shadow will crease...good luckHow Can I Make My Eyeshadow Last Longer?
Urban decay primer potion. google it





Fix + by mac spray it on your face, sets your make up, makes it last longer and does many more things


http://www.maccosmetics.com/templates/pr鈥?/a>
Use this product called Urban decay%26amp;%26amp;it works amazing.


Hope this helped.
This work believe me i do it all the time...put some liquid foundation on ur finger and apply it to ur eyelid at it'll last all day long!
Benefit she laq- it can even keep that glitter on your lids.
Put some chap stick on your lids first just a light amount.
I'll check back for your Best Answer...I'm looking to do the same thing!
  • How to enhance my brown skinwhat type of skin care should i get
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    freckles