Friday, December 11, 2009

How do you make pink eyeshadow?

Tomorrow my school is having an assembly for people to shave their heads and or legs for breast cancer and they want us to dress in pink but I don't own anything pink. So I thought seeing as I'm in love with makeup anyways I should go my makeup all in pink but I don't even have any pink makeup. Is there any way I can make myself some pink makeup? How do you make pink eyeshadow?
Mix white and red?


But it might come out a little unevenHow do you make pink eyeshadow?
take a pink lip liner and put a thick line on top lash line and smudge up to crease, then take a pink lipstick and rub a little on your finger then rub over lip liner and there you have pink eyeshadow...if your lip stick is a dark pink and you don't want bright pink eyes take a white or peach powder eyeshadow and get a little on you brush then tap some of the exes shadow off then put over the pink... and you may have to smudge it to make it blend... but thats how i did it everyday for about 7 months till i found pink eyeshadow that did not cost $12 in my town!!! good luck.
lipstick and babypowder. Mix it into a paste. It works :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
freckles