Sunday, December 13, 2009

How can i make my eyeshadow stay without falling into my creases?

i've tried wetting the brush a little [somewhere it said that would help] and using an Ulta shadow base.


didn't work too well for me...and im not about to buy an expensive $18 shadow base [unless i HAVE to]How can i make my eyeshadow stay without falling into my creases?
you're putting too much eyeshadow on, or the eyeshadow is crappy quality


sometimes it's nice to purchase expensive eyeshadows because you'll use them for years and years, it's expensive but it will last you a while and it provides excellent results


invest in a pallete and you wont buy makeup for another 5 yearsHow can i make my eyeshadow stay without falling into my creases?
MAC isnt the best for your skin, but i find that one of their paints (the ones in the little tube) works really well. I use the bare canvas one, its a neutral color, so put that on under your eye shadow and it'll stay all day!
Something that really helps is wetting your brush and the shadow itself just a little bit. I am a competitive dancer and we wear alot of make-up ...it has to stay on for hours on end!!!





this should really help


good luck!
http://www.sephora.com/browse/product.jh鈥?/a>








this stuff is awesome! you can go to sephora to try it out and if you like it you can purchase it :)
Always put some concealer before applying everyshadow!
when i put on foundation and powder, i put it on my eyelids too, that seems to help a lot

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
freckles