Sunday, December 13, 2009

How can you make your eyeshadow long lasting?

thee.qam... -





Wow! You have been keeping up with allthatglitters21 from youtube, no? Because your answer sounded completely like her latest video... LOLHow can you make your eyeshadow long lasting?
Urban Decay Primer Potion acts as an adhesive and makes your eyeshadow look so much brighter. I love it.How can you make your eyeshadow long lasting?
you can use a eye shadow primer, face concealer or those cream eye shadows and put it on top of that..
A tinyyyy bit of Vaseline always does the trick for me!!
i use the mac paint pot (soft ochre) as a base and it keeps my eyeshadow on very good, all day most times. it also helps if you get oily or whatever. you should try it.
Get a primer. I'm not sure if you can purchase them from drugstores but nonetheless... Primers help makeup stay longer on your face .
i use my foundation or a coat of vaseline if your dont wear foundation.
This is kinda weird but works! Use a clear chapstick on your eyelids before you put on your eyeshadow. It makes it stick and last longer :)
A base, some people use foundation. For myself I use white eyeliner, works really well except on red, it makes red look pink
You would need to use something as a base for the eyeshadow to stick. That way, it'll look more vibrant and won't crease.





I recommend Urban Decay Primer Potion or Too Faced Shadow Insurance. You can also try MAC's paintpots and things like cream shadow before you apply the eyeshadow.





Hope I helped :)
its called urban decay magic potion its in a purple container and looks like a lip gloss stick and put a little bit on your eyes. it makes the eyeshadow brighter and last longer.
rub lotion all over your face and on eye lids. and put enough on.
  • How to enhance my brown skinwhat type of skin care should i get
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    freckles